Friday, August 15, 2014

Dogri Chicken Masala

Now when I read the recipe ingredients for this particular type of chicken curry I was a bit sceptical.. Why? Fennel seeds? Cardamom? Sugar? Are we making a chicken curry or a sweet dish? I decided to leave behind the sweet ingredients as we are Sardars and we don't like to eat anything sweet in our curries. But at the last moment, I decided to go with the flow.. and lo! The curry came out to be perfect than ever, shedding all my inhibitions as those ingredients just enhanced the flavour, but did not taste a bit sweet either.



1 comment:

  1. I have always had a habit of using different spices in my dish. And till date I have used chicken masala from almost all good companies to make chicken.

    Your post is great, thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Protected

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check